What if I change my mind?

Modified on 26 Sep 2016 at 2:50 pm

This happens and we consider it good news. Unfortunately, we cannot grant refunds because you reconciled with your spouse. Your account will remain available should the reconciliation not last. You can also request discounts on some of other services such as wills, statutory power of attorneys, or medical directives.