Can I start the process without my spouse's input?

Modified on 26 Sep 2016 at 2:50 pm

Yes. If you know the basic information about your spouse (social security number, phone number, etc.), you can answer enough questions to create your petition for divorce. Please note you will be able to access your LegalVorce account to change or add information if you would like to file first or start the process without input from your spouse.