Will I be able to make changes to my documents?

Modified on 26 Sep 2016 at 2:50 pm

For the first 30 days after you receive your documents, you will be able to change the answers to the questionnaire which will automatically make the necessary changes to all of the documents. Although not ideal, most courts will accept papers from unrepresented parties with very minor handwritten and initialed changes. If something is changed on the Final Divorce Decree or the Marital Settlement Agreement, you and your spouse should both initial any handwritten changes. If you need assistance, a member of the LegalVorce team will be glad to help you.